Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just Do It.

Ugh. I can't raise my hand and say that. What will people think about me? They don't care what I think and it will just sound stupid. Oh just do it. Why not?  These people can't be the one why I'm not raising my hand. Why can't I be in elementary again. They don't care what I say there. I hate fighting myself inside. It takes courage to say what you want. Something I don't have. 

This is silly. I'm just going to go for it. I'm not going to care what people say about me. Call me lame, stupid, a slut. You don't really know me. You can't really judge me unless you know my story. So I'm going to party, sing at the top on my lungs and say what I want! I'll be that rare one in this world of judgement. So go ahead and JUDGE ME and see if i care.

2 comments:

  1. This is really good. It is so true though. All I have to say is go for it, be that rare one in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it't funny when people tell you "just do it" but they wont. Thats good that you dont care if people judge you, 99% of people who say they dont care if people judge them really care if people judge about them, are they really doing what they want? or watching their appearance what does I dont care what you think of me really mean?

    ReplyDelete