Monday, February 20, 2012

Cross Fire

Drama is the last thing I want to be involved in. But it seems to have me right in the middle of it. How come if a guy likes you and you don't like him like that then it has a mess. I like him as a friend. He is great to hang out with. But I like someone else. . . and we are kinda together. Oh and what's worse is that this guy that likes me has these annoying sisters that go around telling everyone I'm a slut and text me and ask me if i like their brother. "I like him as a friend" is my reply and they seem to take that wrong. They think I'm playing him! Well whatever I'm going to just kinda . . . hide. Yes hide because I don't wanna face his sisters. They scare me.

1 comment:

  1. Dude ouch! that so sucks! I've been through similiar! Hang in here girl!

    ReplyDelete