Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pet peeves

It bothers me when someone uses the microwave and takes their food out early and just leaves the time there. 11 seconds.… Press start. Ugh why cant people just push clear. Another thing thats annoying is when people stop and talk in the MIDDLE of the hall. Hello you could go to the side. ooo one that I think is sick is when people have long nails and have dirt all under them. SICK!!! Or what about when someone is wearing a jacket with a hood and their hood is inside out. I just have to fix it. Its awkward when you don't know the person too. Or those guys that sag their pants, but its not that they sag their pants, its the fact that they wear a belt too! A belt is suppose to  keep you pants up, duh. I know I have more, just can think of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment